We find navigation devices to be unreliable. Please try our written directions below:
- Travel the length of Yorke Peninsula to Warooka.
- Turn West in Warooka following the signs to Stenhouse Bay/Marion Bay and Innes National Park.
- Veer Left 7 kms from Warooka towards Stenhouse Bay/Marion Bay.
- 28kms from Warooka (slow down when you see the small green mileage marked “SB30”), turn South (left) along the Hundred Line Rd (there is a sign here to Hillocks/Butler’s Beach) – this is a dirt road.
- At the second cross road (15kms from the bitumen road) turn West (right) onto the South Coast Rd, the sign says ‘Marion Bay/ Hillocks Drive.’
- Hillocks Homestead/Hillocks Drive is on the left 4 kms along this road.
35o 13′ 52.92″ south
137o 07′ 29.32″ east
Alternatively, if you’re towing a caravan you may prefer to travel towards Marion Bay. 47kms from Warooka, turn Left onto the South Coast Rd (the sign indicates Hillocks Drive). Hillocks is 12kms, on the right, along this road. Choosing this route reduces the amount of dirt road you travel on by 7kms and it is a better road.